Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Samsung GT-I9507 Appeared on GLBenchmark Site


A few days ago the results of a photo taken of the camera Samsung GT-I9507 appears in Picasa, but sometimes EXIF data is very easily manipulated and falsified. But today new evidence the presence of the GT-I9507 re-discovered, this time through the GLBenchmark site database. It seems GT-I9507 will be a new variant of the Galaxy S4.

Based on benchmark data, the device will have a full HD 1080p display, Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with a speed of 600 1.9GHz quad-core processor, Adreno 320 GPU, and running the operating system Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. The device will support LTE connectivity as well.

GT-I9507 looks similar to the version of the GT-I9505 which is an LTE variant of the Galaxy S4 internationally, most likely this is the same device but for regional or specific operator.

0 comments:

Post a Comment